This project presented us and the client with a number of challenges, first and foremost was to make some sense of all the information and images they had of their product range and the interior design projects they had been engaged on for providing artificial plants and trees. A key aspect of the Business Catalyst solution was that it gave the client the ability to easily maintain his content adding new images to his photo galleries and projects as well as maintaining his range of products with regular special offers.
The final requirements were quite unique to the client's particular needs and delivering such a custom solution with all the benefits of a CMS was what won the client over.
At the end of the day we provided an eCommerce solution that delivered on the following features:
- easily maintained content for pages and products
- ability to feature a range of individual photo galleries grouped by diffreent settings
- to feature key projects on which the client had been engaged
- ability to link between products, galleries and projects
- to be able to provide clients with useful information about interior designs and selecting plants through a blog
- the ability to keep in touch with an extesnive customer database by way of email marketing
- Published at: 06-Nov-2015
- Industry: Retail - Interior Design
Interior Gardens were looking to expand their market and grow sales through an online store to replace an old site they had developed for themselves over many years. They were looking for something that could show off their extensive range of products and make it easy for customers to choose and purchase