Graphic Design is the art of presenting content that is not only appealing to the eye but also ensures the right information is presented in a manner that guides your audience to a predefined action..
Design is the heart of your web solution. The degree and nature of design for your business will depend on the complexity and scope of the solution you seek.
Our Web Designs incorporates business processes, communication flows and functionality. In our Graphic Design we look to the people, how to enable simple yet effective communications between those visiting your site and you. Understanding the complexities of how people think, react and feel navigating your site seeking solutions and information. Combined it is about creating a memorable and positive experience.
The Role of Web Architect
As web architect’s it is our role bring both web and graphic design principals together to construct and implement a web solution meeting your expected outcomes. Technical design considerations are important for improving the user interface, the efficiency of your site and your ability to rank well in search engines.We address aspects such as the selection of Web applications’ hardware and software platforms, developing site navigation, and designing an application business framework.
Communicating your overall brand position, maximising appeal of your site and leading your visitors to desired call to action are the function
of our graphic designers.
As your web architect we take full responsible for ascertaining system business requirements ensuring that these form the basis of our solutions bringing drawing on our technical skills and business principals are required.
Web Design Outcomes
As designers of web solutions we set out to achieve:
- Understanding with our clients of what they expect from their website, what is its purpose and how will it support the business to achieve identifiable outcomes
- What information needs to be processed, collected and shared
- What other systems will your site need to integrate with
- How will the website fit within your current business processes
- If there are eCommerce requirements how will this fit into your business
- Who are all the stakeholders (customers, staff, suppliers, partners) who need to be accounted for
- How should the marketing of your website be driven - do you have a marketing plan in place
- Does the website support your other business initiatives and how can it best work in with them
- What impact will it have on your business - what changes will need to be made
- What is the functionality that needs to be addressed
- Who is your market audience and how to best address that market
- What technologies and best of breed practices exist to support your objectives
- Designing a solution to address future needs
- Designing a solution that compliments your business, enhances your market position and adds value to all stakeholders