For most businesses they rely on their reputation in their local area or region for the majority of their business referrals. You take a great deal of effort to establish and maintain that when you meet people face to face and you should give equal attention to the same with your online presence.
In the digital world your online reputation is paramount and is largely focussed on maintaining a well managed website that particularly pays attention to yru local market. Optimising your website for Local SEO is slightly different to normal website SEO as it particularly looks at factors of strongest influence in the local area. As such you need access to tools that can analyse your site for these factors that pay specific attention to:
- Tracking your rankings for local search results as opposed to national or international
- Check that the details about your business as listed in business directories etc, known as citations, are up to date, complete and most importantly, consistent
- Audit those aspects of your site that impact local SEO
- Monitoring and Managing social reviews posted about you and/or your business
- Has your business been set up on Google My Business (GMB) correctly
- Analysing Google Analytics results with regards to visitor patterns to your website
The best way to judge whether this is of value is to get yourself a free report for your website and after having done so, we will contact you and discuss what the report is telling you.
Reputation Management Free Assessment
Why not see for yourself just how well your business is complying with Local SEO requirements including an assessment of your reviews, citations and other local SEO factors.